Delivery and Charges
Deliveries are made betweeen 9:30-18:00, Monday to Friday.
Delivery Option £4.95 Up to 10 working days. (if items are in stock)
Standard Delivery - Heavy Items including Large Lamps and Furniture
- Signature required upon receipt
- Delivered Pallet or Parcel Delivery Service by our nominated carrier
UK Offshore, Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland & Republic Of Ireland
Email: email@example.com for a quotation
We currently do not offer International Delivery Customer may organise their own shipper.
(If using your own shipper, House of Lamps cannot be held responsible for loss or damage of goods while in transit.)
Please note that in the event of adverse weather conditions, the delivery times quoted above may be extended.
We do not accept any responsibility for damage to wallpaper, carpets, decoration, during delivery due to narrow staircases, small doors or any such physical difficulty that can be encountered during delivery.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We are sure that you will be completely satisfied with your purchase from us, however, we also appreciate that there can be slight variations in the appearance of an item that is depicted in a photograph to receiving something into your home. If you find it unsuitable or you’re not entirely satisfied with the item(s);
1. Please notify us within 7 days by telephone of your intention to return the product(s) on 01935 814 144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. We request that you return products to us unused and in their original packaging.
3. Returned products (with a completed returns form) must reach us within 28 days of the original delivery date.
4. Please ensure that returns are packed and labelled carefully so that they are not lost or damaged in transit.
5. Heavy or particularly fragile goods can also be returned to any of our shops Sherborne or Templecombe please can you contact us for a convenient time for you to drop our item off to make sure we are open. Items must be accompanied by a returns form before a refund or exchange is given.
6. Delivery charge is non refundable unless the item is damaged.
7. It can take up to 28 days for a return to be processed once we received the item.
Returning Damaged Items
Replacements for exchange of damaged goods will only be dispatched once the original item has been received at our warehouse
House of Lamps does not give refunds on the following items:
• Items returned after 28 days.
. Delivery Cost
• Items without a completed returns form.
• Damaged items not notified by telephone to us within 7 days.
Returning Goods Purchased In-Store
Goods Purchased in our stores may be exchanged in their original packaging and in resalable condition within 72 hours.
We do not offer refunds on any goods unless they are found to be faulty.
Sale or reduced items are ‘Sold as Seen’ and therefore cannot be returned or exchanged.
This does not affect your statutory rights.